The Apostolic Church of God 7th Day Women of Faith Ministry inspire women to live victoriously through unselfish devotion, unrestrained worship and practical application of the word of God. In alignment with the overall mission of the church, our purpose is to empower women while fostering growth and spiritual enrichment to each woman we come in contact with.
1) Encourage intentional and healthy relationships:
- Widen circle of friendships among women within the church family.
- Create opportunities for fellowship through worship and engagement in social activities.
2) Strengthen women in the Word of God with focus and practical application:
- Encourage them to develop an intimate relationship with God based on prayer, obedience to the word of God and worship.
- Provide practical tools need to lead a life that is balanced.
3) Teach them to use their God-given gifts for the benefit of others:
- Adjust our time to express care and meet the needs of others.
- Obtain skills needed for ministry within the body of Christ and the local community.
Mothers of Wisdom
The Mothers of Wisdom group incorporates the mature women of the church who are retired or approaching the retirement age. This group focuses on challenges such as widowhood, health, and keeping up with the changes in the world. The Mothers of Wisdom also serve as teachers of the young women, both in words and example.
The Adult Women group includes ladies with adult/college age children. Their vision is to aggressively seek God with fasting and prayer and studying the word of God together. By working unitedly with the same spiritual minds, the hope is that they will be a successful team that develops a spiritual group of sisters. Psalms 34:3 says “O magnify the Lord with me and let us exalt His name together.” This group focuses on dealing with adult children, career, life, relationship, medical issues, Empty Nest Syndrome etc.
Sisters With a Testimony
Sisters with a Testimony focuses on single adult women. Our goal is to help these women maintain a personal independent relationship with God as they handle the challenges with being single. We aim to provide a setting that offers mutual supportive systems and relationships can be built and fostered. We encourage and offer spiritual development and personal growth towards wholeness.
Young Mothers with Children
Healthy mothers play a critical role in raising healthy, well-balanced children. Our Young Mothers with Children group provides support to mothers with children ranging in age from infancy to early adolescence. Our goal is to provide resources to help them spiritually and emotionally so they can handle the day-to-day challenges of motherhood. Members of this group will gain access to a network of other mothers to build rapport, pray and fast with, socialize and share ideas to help improve their lives.
".. I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those thing which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the higher calling of God in Christ Jesus." Philippians 3:13-14
Women of Faith services are held on the 2nd Sabbath of each month from 4:30 pm to 6:00 pm.